It’s time to tell your story.
A digital TV show starring you and your business.
Let the storytelling production house behind 7 years and 380+ episodes of The Matt Brown Show produce your own engaging, podcast-style digital TV show.
Enhance your brand with credibility and personality in a truly unique piece of digital real estate.
We’ve built Digital Kungfu around the idea that not only does every company have a story to tell, but that it’s critical for you to share that story if you want to capture
your target market.
Overview | Matt Brown Show.
Organic Global Reach.
Industry Audience Breakdown
- Branded Digital TV Series | Tell your story
- Amplification Options | Boost Exposure
- Promotional Offers | Advertise
1. Branded Digital TV Series | 2022
2. Amplification Options | 2022
+Media Buying Booster.
+Direct Email Marketing.
3. Promotional Offers | 2022
Unconditional Money Back Guarentee.
Storytelling Content Creation
- Branded photos
- Digital radio ads
- Video brand ads / explainer videos
- Articles / press releases
- Case studies and video synopses
- On-demand webinars / podcasts / branded digital TV series
All available as standalone or as part of our demand generation Lightning Strike solutions.
Lead Generation at the
Speed of Lightning!
Born out of the technology sector, we combine storytelling, data intelligence and human capital to generate sales ready pipelines, fast.
Augmenting inbound leads with publicly sourced data, we pre-qualify and nurture prospects to provide highly convertible sales pipelines that deliver maximum ROI.
Most agencies lie. Our numbers don’t.
We’ve generated $24 million / R350 million for our customers
in over 50 countries and 200 industries.
Thanks for listening to our story. It's time to tell yours.
Terms of Service.
- DEFINITIONS “Guest” shall mean the nominated representative of the Client interviewed on the TV series / podcast;
- COMMENCEMENT AND DURATION The Services detailed will commence on acceptance of this Campaign Document and continue for the period referred to herein or until the minimum Projected Performance Targets (views) specified herein, and as amended from time to time in accordance with Clause 10.3 of the Main Agreement, are achieved.
- FEES Unless stated to the contrary in relevant Campaign Documents, subject to the terms of the Main Agreement, all Services shall be invoiced on acceptance of proposal or quotation and full payment is due on presentation of invoice and is required prior to commencement of Services.
- GUEST RELEASE The party accepting this Campaign Document/proposal, hereby unconditionally confirms that he/she has the requisite authority to accept this Campaign Document/proposal and the obligations and undertakings contained herein and in the Main Agreement, for and on behalf of the Client. Should the Client and Host agree that the series is to be syndicated on the Program, the Parties acknowledge that the Guest’s participation in the Program is recorded and hereby irrevocably consents to and specifically permits the use of the podcast, incorporating the Guest’s voice and performance, and the distribution of reproduction(s) thereof as part of the Program. The Client hereby acknowledges that the Host is the sole owner of all rights in and to the Program, and the content thereof, for all purposes; and that the Host has the unfettered right, among other things, to use, exploit and distribute the Program, incorporating the Guest’s performance in any and all media or formats, throughout the world, in perpetuity. Any audio visual and/or photographic materials used in the production and distribution of the Program (“Materials”) are/become the property of the Podcaster, and the Podcaster shall have the sole and exclusive right to use, exploit and distribute such Materials, throughout the world, in perpetuity. Nothing contained in this Campaign Document/proposal shall be construed to obligate the Host to use or exploit any of the rights granted or acquired by the Host, or to make, sell, license, distribute or otherwise exploit the Program or Materials whatsoever. The Client understands and agrees that they shall receive no compensation for appearances on and participation in the Program. The Client’s and/or the Guest’s name and likeness may be used in advertising and promotional material for the Program, but not as an endorsement of any product or service. The Client and/or the Guest hereby release and discharge the Host from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with the making, producing, reproducing, processing, exhibiting, distributing, publishing, transmitting by any means or otherwise using the Client’s and/or Guest’s series.
“Host” shall mean The Matt Brown Show (Pty) Ltd;
“Program” shall mean The Matt Brown Show.